You would think that blog software could handle linking to your own posts using relative links. Radio Userland can not (as far as I can tell). In my posts over the last few months, I have maybe a half dozen links to previous posts. I tried to use relative links so that if I ever moved the blog, the links would not be broken. No matter what I tried, Radio Userland screwed them up when I published my blog.
When a new post is made, the post ends up in 3 files on my blog: the main blog page, the daily archive page, and the monthly archive page. The link on at least one of those pages invariably would not be rendered correctly. The only solution I found that worked was to use full URLs to link to my prior posts. Very aggravating.