My last post is what I posted in Radio Userland's forums. I tried to copy it here to my blog so I would have a record of it, but Radio's WYSIWYG editor kept insisting on mangling my post (and especially my script) every time I gave it a chance to look at it. What is below is about as good as I can make it. There is one "error" - the next to last line (just above the </script> should have no semi-colons at the end of it.
Update 28-Aug-2003: I was able to finally get the last post formatted a lot better by using Front Page 2000 and notepad against Radio's WYSIWYG html editor. There's no mangling of the script and no extraneous characters.